Attorney John H. Painter has been practicing law in North Carolina since 1981. He has taken on many cases including defending against speeding and traffic tickets, taken on criminal defense cases and ensured that those who are injured due to another person’s negligence get the compensation they deserve for their injuries.
Attorney Painter is a graduate of Appalachian State University and Campbell University:
- Appalachian State University where he earned his Bachelor of Science
- Campbell University where he earned his Juris Doctorate
Since his graduation from Campbell University he has been practicing in North Carolina. Attorney Painter was admitted to the North Carolina Bar Association in 1981.
Attorney Painter has been offering experienced Legal Counsel since 1981. He serves the Union, Anson, Stanly and Mecklenburg County areas of North Carolina. Some of the cases Attorney Painter handles include:
- DUI & DWI – Helping those who are facing charges keep their driver’s license and avoid the increased insurance costs associated with a conviction.
- Criminal Defense – Those facing criminal charges may be facing strict penalties including jail time. A conviction could result in difficulty securing employment, housing and may impact their ability to secure a student loan.
- Personal Injury – When you are injured in a car accident because another driver was negligent, the costs of lost time from work and medical bills causes your family financial problems. Attorney Painter will fight for your rights as a victim of negligence.
- Family – When you are facing the prospect of divorce and an extended battle over property division, child custody and child support, you need an attorney on your side, fighting to help protect your rights.
- Speeding & Traffic Tickets – While minor moving violations may not seem like a big deal at the outset, the problem is that a conviction stays on your record and could impact your insurance premiums. We can help you fight speeding tickets and other moving violations to ensure your driving record stays clean.
Attorney Painter takes great pride in providing excellent service to each of his clients. Former clients have commented on his abilities. He has received high praise from many former clients who have commended him on his:
- Communication Ability
- Quality of Service
- Value for Money
If you need a family lawyer, assistance with a personal injury case or you are facing criminal charges, you can count on Attorney John H. Painter. Call his office today at 704-282-1167.